What is the WBA Accelerator?
WBA Accelerator is a dedicated session at the Wireless Global Congress in New York City that allows companies to pitch their business ideas and propositions to a panel of industry specialists, an audience of (invited) investors and conference attendees. Participating companies will be given 5 minutes to present to the expert panel, followed by 5 minutes for questions. A maximum of 6 companies will be allowed to participate in each session.
Key Focus: Driving Innovation into Wi-Fi
The technological components of a Wi-Fi network, including everything from: improving coverage; detecting interference; improving customer experience/usability; to identifying where to get coverage, can be complicated and everyone in the wireless ecosystem is constantly looking for improvements.
Thanks to innovation and creativity, the Wi-Fi technology is constantly evolving to respond more efficiently to challenges in areas such as mobility, coverage, bandwidth and user management/experience for our working, living and leisure environments such as homes, Cities and Enterprises.
Companies are eligible to participate when:
• Seeking partners to support their product/service development, partnerships and launch
• Their current revenue is less than $2.5 million per year and have been operational for less than 5 years
• The company has a relevance to the broad ecosystem of wireless technologies and Wi-Fi
• The company is seeking partnerships, in the areas such as sales and distribution channels, technology and product development and/or business development, etc.
Why should you be involved?
• Carriers and large Technology providers will be able to discover and learn about the latest innovations to deliver an improved Wireless Experience
• Investors will be able to evaluate companies that are developing innovative solutions for the Wireless Ecosystem
• Innovators will be able to present their latest developments to a broad audience of investors, carriers and executives from the wireless industry
How to participate?
• If you are a company that is looking for external partnerships, and are willing to pitch your proposition at our conference, you can indicate your interest outlining the proposition and your ‘ask’ to the panel or experts. The entries will be reviewed by an independent committee that will create a shortlist of companies that will be contacted by the WBA for further discussion.
• There is NO FEE required to participate in the sessions. WBA and Digital.NYC will host a networking reception, where the participating companies can engage with the audience.
• Participants will have free access to the Wireless Global Congress.
This initiative is a collaboration partnership between Digital.NYC (www.digital.nyc) and the Wireless Broadband Alliance (WBA). For more information or if you’re interested in participating please contact email@example.com before 20th of October of 2017