Sandro Natale is a technologist and business leader. Since 1999, he has served as Director of Market Development for AT&T Services, Inc., in the U.S. and AT&T Global Services Canada. At AT&T, Sandro was responsible for management of the AT&T Business Wi-Fi, Digital Signage and Data Analytics development efforts with an emphasis on market development strategy and related policies and, enjoying considerable latitude in both direction-setting and day-to-day management of a large business segment. Sandro sets the business on course as an industry standard for network design, management, and support services. In addition to working with vendors and solution providers to achieve better economics and financial performance, Sandro made significant contributions in product design and review, driven by his identification of current and future customer needs and insights into enhanced features and functions for development and delivery,. Sandro brings a unique combination of administrative, technical and product expertise, with impressive skills in team leadership, go-to-market planning, sales, design, and implementation of vertical strategies.
His multi-disciplinarian experience, from technology to marketing to customer satisfaction, is a driving force behind his ability to understand business needs and set growth strategies. Recently relocated to Dallas, TX, by AT&T to assume the role of Director of Product Market. Mr. Natale is currently engaged in the following projects:
- Reviewing vendor products and establishing value-add to AT&T products/services
- Ensuring optimal product offering price pointsfor the market segment
- Communicating goals, initiatives, and strategies to the a diverse network of sellers
- Developing business cases to secure development funding
- Developing price points and new product offerings from the ground up
- Setting the go-to-market strategy for multiple AT&T products.
- Driving revenue opportunities for Billion dollar verticals.
Fluent in English, French, and Italian, Sandro earned a Computer Science degree from Dawson College in Montreal and a Batchelor in Media and Marketing from Capella University. Won the 2018 AT&T Visionary Award for optimizing sales process, speed and cost. Sandro currently resides in Dallas, Texas, with his wife Mariella, two children, Chiara and Christian, and the family dogs, Neo and Sebastian.